Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Animal Services

  1. Livestock and Fowl License Application
  2. Trap Request and Agreement

    The form to be used to request to use/borrow a live trap.

  1. Lost Pet Report

    This form is to be used for reporting a lost or missing pet.

  2. Valley Center Kennel or Shelter License Application

    Form to be completed in order to maintain 5 or more dogs or cats at one physical address.