Residents of Valley Center,
We wanted to provide an update regarding past due utility bills.
Executive order 20-05 suspending utility disconnects, signed by Governor Kelly on March 17th, 2020 expired on May 26th, 2020. We have begun transitioning back to service disconnects due to non-payment.
- If you have a past due balance, please contact City Hall staff to set up a payment plan for past due balances.
- Past due balances from the March, April, and May billings will not be assessed penalties if a payment plan is created.
- Fees will be assessed on past due accounts starting June 16th.
- Service Disconnects will resume on July 6th, 2020.
- Reminder – utility extension forms are available on our website, and in person at City Hall starting June 8th.
For more information please call 755-7310