News Flash


Posted on: March 19, 2020

City Service Resource Guide

City Logo

Service You May Need

How To Accomplish Without Visiting City Hall

Paying Your Utility Bills

Setting up or Transferring Service

Waste Management Service

No utility disconnects will occur during this time. 

Pet Licenses

The best way to accomplish paying your utility bills are to enroll in online bill pay or bank draft payments

Secondary options include:

  • Dropping your payment in our drop box located on the North side of of City Hall.
  • Paying by phone at 755-7310 ext 101 or 112

For new service / transfer of service / or payment extensions please fill out the respective form linked below and email to or 

Pet applications and renewals are suspended until further notice.

Code Enforcement Issues

  • Call 755-7310 ext. 111 to speak with our code enforcement officer.
  • Report a concern by visiting or clicking here

Community Development:

  • Apply and pay for permit
  • Schedule Inspection
  • Contractor Licensing

Complete the license and permit application and email completed permit to Instructions for payment will follow.

Call 755-7310 ext 111 to schedule inspections or email 

City Clerk

  • Records Request

Records request can be emailed to 

Utility/Water/Sewer Concerns

Non-emergency and emergency concerns can be shared by calling 316-755-7320 ext 203

Public Safety

In need of police or fire service, call 911.

General Questions

Leave a message at 755-7310 ext 101 or 112 and your call will be returned as quickly as possible. 

Municipal Court QuestionsCall 755-7310 ext. 112 or e-mail 

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Coronavirus