Beginning Wednesday, May 30th at 9AM, the next phase of traffic control with begin on the 5th Street project. This phase will include one-lane, one-way westbound traffic from Broadway through the project area into the City on the north half of existing 5th Street. Cornejo will be reconstructing the south half of 5th Street. One-way westbound traffic along 5th Street will not be able to access facilities south of 5th Street and facilities south of 5th Street be able to access 5th Street. This includes Fiddler’s Creek, the Church, and the south leg of Seneca. Updates will be provided as openings become available. To summarize available access:
- Pierpoint can be accessed from 5th Street westbound from either the north leg of Seneca or Broadway.
- Dr.’s Office can be accessed from either Seneca southbound from 93rd or from 5th Street westbound from Broadway.
- Church can be accessed from Seneca northbound from Ford.
- Airport can be accessed from 5th Street westbound from Broadway.
- High Point can be accessed from either 89th off Seneca southbound from 93rd or from 5th Street westbound from Broadway.
- Fiddler’s Creek can be accessed from Seneca northbound from Ford