Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
October 15th Update!
We wanted to thank everyone for the participation and turnout for last night's Town Hall meeting. Some great questions were asked and we hope all of the answers provided were thorough. Along with all of the great feedback rece...
Early voting locations and times are outlined in the graphic below! As a reminder anyone registered to vote in Sedgwick County can vote at ANY of the locations and times listed below
The City of Valley Center is monitoring the Coronavirus situation and asking employees and residents to take precautions. The health of our community and residents is of the utmost importance.
At this time, City operations are detailed in our most recent p...
--The leading cause of fires in the kitchen is unattended cooking.
--Most cooking fires in the home involve the stovetop.
SAFETY TIPS "COOK WITH CAUTION"
--Be on alert! If you are sleepy or have consumed...
DID YOU KNOW
--Decorations are the first thing to ignite in more that 1,000 reported home fires each year.
HALLOWEEN FIRE SAFETY TIPS
--When choosing a costume, stay away from billowing or long trailing fabric. If your child is ...
--On average, a candle fire in the home is reported to a U.S. fire department every 30 minutes.
--Roughly two-fifths of home candle fires started in the bedroom.
--More than half of all candle fires start when things that ...