City Clerk

Utility & Licensing Functions


The City Clerk's office is in charge of the administrative side of city utilities:

  • New service for Water, Sewer, Stormwater, and Solid Waste (i.e. Trash) utilities.
  • Transfer of said services within the city.
  • Issues and challenges pertaining to city services.
  • The processing of all revenue coming into the City - identifying and allocating same.

The City Clerk's staff provides assistance with:


  • Dog Licenses
  • Kennel Permits (for anyone with an excess of four dogs)
  • Door-to-Door Licenses
  • Fowl Permits
  • Horse Permits
  • Block Party Permits
  • Fireworks Permits
  1. 2019 small Kristi Carrithers

    Kristi Carrithers

    City Clerk

  2. Amanda D. Park

    Accounting Clerk II

  3. Heather VonFeldt

    Utility Billing Clerk

  4. City Hall

    Physical Address
    121 S. Meridian
    Valley Center, KS 67147

    Mailing Address
    PO Box 188
    Valley Center, KS 67147